Klonopin side effects
Find hives; trouble breathing emergency medical aid when you have indications of an allergic reaction to Klonopin; swelling of one’s experience, language, lips, or neck.
Report any new or worsening signs for your physician, for example: feeling or behavior changes, panic, panic disorder, sleep problems, or should you feel energetic, moody, upset, dangerous, intense, restless, hyperactive (emotionally or actually), more frustrated, or have ideas about destruction or hurting yourself.
Contact your physician at the same time when you have:
- new or worsening seizures;
- severe drowsiness;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- confusion, aggression, hallucinations;
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; or
- unusual or involuntary eye movements.
Common Klonopin side effects may include:
- feeling tired or depressed;
- drowsiness, dizziness;
- memory problems; or
- problems with balance or coordination.